Oferta de emprego – New technologies lead – Engenheiro Agrónomo – Lisboa
Rovensa group is searching for a New technologies lead to drive the creation and implementation of the new technology portfolio projects, to enable the growth of Crop Protection’s Ascenza portfolio in alternative technologies to synthetic chemicals. The main aim is to implement the strategy and own the end to end process for new technologies development, including new projects, strategic partnerships or licensing opportunities.
Key tasks and Activities:
- Develops and implements the new technology strategy across the BUs in alignment with the central strategic directions;
- Works closely with the BU marketing & sales teams to identify licensing opportunities, start-ups and strategic partnerships, involving BU in all related to new technology portfolio, market intelligence etc.;
- Strong link with Regulatory department to raise the internal know-how on new technology regulations;
- Builds strong relationships with new partners inside the alternative technologies world;
- Drives implementation of new technologies branding platform;
- Drives mindset change and strongly collaborates within the organization to push for the needs of low chemical input alternatives;
- Scouts for new companies, technologies or others to secure partnerships;
- Builds investment cases for new projects in collaboration with all teams for new projects and companies;
- Promotes M&A initiatives in new technology areas with constant updating;
- Lead the technical support demonstrative platforms to ensure correct product positioning.
The talent we search for:
- Required BSc or MSc in Agronomical Sciences (preferably Crop Protection);
- 3+ years of experience in product development of alternative technologies to synthetic chemicals;
- Strong network and good knowledge of new technologies companies;
- Experience in transforming technical arguments in marketing and sales support materials;
- Field trial management experience (commercial and regulatory);
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Understanding of current agronomic practices & constraints;
- Fluency in portuguese, spanish, english. Other languages appreciated;
- Leadership skills to deliver new projects, agreements and ideas to boost new technology portfolio;
- Excellent work ethic, strong sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Negotiation skills;
- Project Management skills to push for implementation focus;
- Problem solving skills;
- Enthusiastic personality and great team spirit;
- Detail oriented;
- New Technologies product mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to execute & complete projects.
We have to offer:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company;
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects within the area, proposing changes for continuous improvement;
- Compensation and benefits according to position and experience.
If you think it could be the next step in your career, please apply to this job today!
Operating in Portugal for over 50 years, ASCENZA, the result of SAPEC AGRO’s transformation, has been a crop protection reference company since the 1960s, in the differentiated off-patent products area. As an independent international company, ASCENZA leads the off-patent products in Iberian market and is growing its presence in Southern Europe and South America. Africa and the Middle East are under short term growing plans.
At ASCENZA we create, develop and commercialize solutions for the protection of agricultural crops, controlling all stages of the solutions developing process for agriculture, in particular, the acquisition of raw materials, the design of solutions (in our 8 in-house laboratories), product development, production and marketing and technical advice.
As part of the ROVENSA Group, our Mission is to contribute to feed a growing world population, in harmony with the surrounding community, ensuring an offer of excellence to the agricultural producer, who trusts in our solutions. At the same time, we want to guarantee a robust business that ensures the return on investments made by our shareholders.
In the Crop Protection business unit, we count on the motivation and commitment of our 500 employees, who are the strength of our business. From different nationalities, they bring creativity, proximity to the market and a strong sense of personal, corporate and social responsibility.
ASCENZA also shares, with the ROVENSA group, its mission “Feed the planet” and the vision of being a world reference with unique and innovative solutions for agriculture, enhancing its sustainability and balance. Our values are Rovensa’s SEED: Striving; Empowerment; Ethics; Dedication. They define our culture, the way we work together and how we interact.
A II Edição das Jornadas Técnicas da Raça Arouquesa realiza-se no próximo dia 12 de abril no Auditório Municipal Maestro A. J. […]
A Associação Distrital dos Agricultores de Coimbra (ADACO) exigiu hoje que o Governo assuma a responsabilidade de executar uma obra de regadio, […]