Oferta de emprego – Engenheiro Agrónomo – Elvas
Job advertisement – Reference InnovPP0021/2020
Researcher for the Department – 3.Data Management and Risk Analysis –
of the Collaborative Lab “InnovPlantProtect – Associação”
This researcher reports directly to the Director of the Department of Data Management and Risk Analysis of InnovPlantProtect and has the following responsibility:
- To contribute to the creation of a big data repository to support the storage of different data formats, size and speed of change;
- To contribute to manage data to use and integrate standard ontologies for biology, agriculture and environment
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer / Information / Agricultural Engineering, Environmental Sciences;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
InnovPlantProtect is a private non-profit association
InnovPlantProtect aims to create innovation for the protection of crops, seeds and post-harvest products, in particular through:
- Development of new technologies and knowledge, as well as the improvement of previously developed technologies, to protect crops, seeds and post-harvest products, as well as their intellectual protection and availability;
- Development of applied scientific research to introduce the developed technologies in the market, and to develop processes and products;
- Provide technical support to companies and entities, public or private, assisting them in the introduction of biotechnological strategies, methods and processes, and in the orientation and implementation of industrial research and development, directed towards the protection of crops, seeds and post-harvest products;
- Collaboration with public or private institutions, national or foreign in their areas of activity.
The place of work will be the headquarters of InnovPlantProtect, at the INIAV Elvas pole, in the former National Plant Breeding Station (Elvas, Portugal).
Salary and contract
A full-time contract will be offered, starting January 1st, 2020. The contract will last until December, 31, 2022, being renewed annually, and with a trial period of 30days. The contract will be renewed past 2022 depending on further financial support. All the activities to be developed will be subject to confidentiality clauses.
The gross value of the remuneration will be 989,70 euros (14 months) and 4,77 for lunch subsidy.
This contract is co-financed by the European Social Fund and Alentejo 2020, under the Operation: Highly qualified employment in companies – Hiring Highly Qualified Human Resources (PME or CoLAB). Project reference: ALT20-59-2018-49.
To apply for this position, the following documents should be sent in a single PDF document:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Statement of honour on how the data declared in the CV are true.
(If the diploma has not been obtained in a Portuguese Higher Education Institution, the accreditation by the Portuguese state will have to be delivered after the contract is signed)
Where to send the application
To the care of the Chief Executive Officer of InnovPlantProtect Collaborative Lab, Professor Pedro Fevereiro ([email protected]).
This call is open from November 20 to December 4, with a decision expected on December 18, 2020. Starting date 1 January 2021.
General rules of data protection (GDPR)
With the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 April 2016, commonly known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in order to ensure a fair and transparent treatment of the holder of the data, InnovPlantProtect informs that by applying for this position you are authorizing InnovPlantProtect to (1) collect and process your personal data deemed necessary and relevant to this recruitment process, (2) to disclose the results of the evaluation in accordance with the legislation in force.
|Vacant posts: 1|
|Type of contract: Other|
|Job country: Portugal|
|Job city: Elvas|
|Job company/institute: InnovPlantProtect|
|Application deadline: 04 Dezembro 2020
(The Application’s deadline must be confirmed on the Job Description)
O artigo foi publicado originalmente em Eracarrers.
Subscreva aqui a nossa newsletter emprego!
Por ocasião da celebração do Dia Mundial do Solo do último dia 5 de dezembro, Teresa Pinto Correia, Vice-presidente do Conselho da Missão Saúde do Solo e Alimentação, […]
De acordo com o estipulado no Decreto n.º 3-A/2021, de 14 de janeiro, que regulamenta o estado de emergência decretado pelo Presidente da República e que procede à sua execução até ao dia 30 de janeiro, são autorizadas, no âmbito […]
O secretário Regional da Agricultura e Florestas, João Ponte, afirmou que a agricultura nos Açores está hoje melhor preparada para vencer os desafios, […]