Oferta de Emprego – Ag-Business Development Specialist (M/F) – Nacional
If you have agronomic or agro-business knowledge in your country agriculture, AgriTask can help you develop a commercial career with the farm owners and managers of your region.
AgriTask assist farmers and ag-players with optimizing their agribusinesses. From the small farmers associations in Israel and Brazil to the largest exporters and ag buyers, forestry conglomerates, ag-insurance companies, and governmental projects scattered across Latin America, Ag-players choose AgriTask to enhance quality, yield, and productivity.
The AgriTask platform offering includes:
- Easy monitoring of all field activities using clients’ own methods and work procedures
- Free NDVI Satellite images and integration and processing of Drone images
- Integration of weather forecasts with field measurements, sensors and agronomic models
- Integration of machinery data with field activities
- Data analytics using advanced multi-layer correlations and decision support tools
- Flexible setting of recommendation alerts and automatic reporting
- Simplified and intuitive planning (via maps) and follow-up of field-activities
- Customized automatic reports for agronomists and managers, and certification for export and governmental regulations.
We are looking for senior professionals with experience in ag-consulting, ag-system implementation, or sales of agricultural systems to introduce AgriTask in your region on an annual commission-based payment for each client. If you have capability to access decision makers of the ag-industry, this role is a great opportunity for you.
Wide network of contacts and readiness to approach owners of estates and high-level managers of the sector – Mandatory Extensive experience in agriculture finance, agriculture insurance, pre-sales and sales or consulting, or ownership – Mandatory
Complete higher education (Engineering, Economics, Agronomy, Biology, Geography, and the like) or equivalent experience.
Please send curriculum with the title “New Business Portugal”to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Fonte: O Jornal Económico]
Portugal, Espanha, França, Itália, Grécia e Turquia totalizam mais de 80% da área total queimada no continente europeu anualmente. […]